Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gutter Ball Filter

Options
  • 05-06-2013 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Having a problem with rainwater downpipe getting blocked, I'm looking for one of the following:

99_Gutter_Ball_Downpipe_Filters.jpg

Any ideas where I could find one locally (Dublin)? That website is charging me £14 to deliver to parcel motel in Antrim!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

Bit of chicken wire or similar does the same... roll it into a ball.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

wowy wrote: »
    Having a problem with rainwater downpipe getting blocked, I'm looking for one of the following:

99_Gutter_Ball_Downpipe_Filters.jpg

Any ideas where I could find one locally (Dublin)? That website is charging me £14 to deliver to parcel motel in Antrim!

The powers of google and ebay......;)

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Balloon-Gutter-Guard-Leaf-Guard-Gutter-Protector-/230870539973?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35c0f4dec5

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭wowy

bbam wrote: »
    Bit of chicken wire or similar does the same... roll it into a ball.

Good man, hadn't thought of that. Have a couple of metres in the garage anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭NobodyImportant

Picked 2 of them up in a Euro shop for €2.

Got them in the blue signed Euro shop on Bray Main street last weekend, think its called Super Euro, sort of opposite Eddie Rockets.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 upderebels

got some very like them in b and q for a few euros

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭wait4me

I don't know where you are located - however if its any use - the Euro (or pound or whatever its called....) shop near the Maynooth Tesco store has these for 2 euro for two.

Advertisement