Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N69, getting closed on 11th...?

Options
  • 06-03-2013 10:26pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭

Anyone know why and for how long? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Doom wrote: »
    Anyone know why and for how long? Thanks

Till the 15th so says the sign on the N18 anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

Found out, that its for fixing up the road around the train (nonexistent) tracks on the road outside the Cement factory....you'd think they would just pull them up at this stage.

Doom wrote: »
    Found out, that its for fixing up the road around the train (nonexistent) tracks on the road outside the Cement factory....you'd think they would just pull them up at this stage.

Are those tracks still exposed? I think they just covered over the tracks on the Rosbrien and Childers Road at the time. Suppose it saves a lot of money doing it that way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

I wish they would cover them up...they are a fecking pain on the motorbike..

• Advertisement

I wish they would cover them up...they are a fecking pain on the motorbike..

Next week by the looks of it :)

Advertisement