Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Access report

Options
  • 23-04-2010 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi all,

Someone may be able to help me here! Hopefully!

I'm in the middle of creating a very very simple database. Basically its a people management database. I enter in their details and I have a Yes/No option at the end which is a tick box in the form.

Now, I want to create a report that only shows the people who have a tick in that box, or basically that is the 'yes' option.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Rgds

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭jayo99

1) Create a query which queries where yesnofieldname = 'Yes' and save it
    2) Use the report design wizard and select the above query as the source for the report.

you're done

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭paulgrogan.eu

jayo99 wrote: »
    1) Create a query which queries where yesnofieldname = 'Yes' and save it
    2) Use the report design wizard and select the above query as the source for the report.

you're done

Hi there,

I've tried to make that query but I am uncertain as to where to put in that formula..

I take it I need to design a manual query? Do I then select all the fields from the table and then put that formula in somewhere at the end?

Apologies but I am a bit rusty at these databases and am trying to help out a friend!

Many thanks

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭jayo99

Create a query using the design wizard.. Save it then edit it and switch to SQL mode where you can input the actual sql code..

pm me if you get stuck

Advertisement