Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i buy this tool belt?

Options
  • 21-06-2013 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone seen anywhere in dublin selling the ck range of tool pouchs/belts like the one in the picture.

Thanks in advance.

$(KGrHqZ,!q!FCqZPKLmUBRvCD90K3w~~60_12.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

• Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Yeah that's a great help...thanks....shows me every website in america, england and beyond.....not really the question i asked in my OP...

Has anyone seen anywhere in dublin selling the ck range of tool pouchs/belts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

mfceiling wrote: »
    Yeah that's a great help...thanks....shows me every website in america, england and beyond.....not really the question i asked in my OP...

Has anyone seen anywhere in dublin selling the ck range of tool pouchs/belts
    My bad I skimmed over the pos sorry,

it would be at your house by the time you get an answer if you order from UK

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Foleymoley

McQuillan tools in blanch or caple st have CK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Mr.Fred

Go into a builders suppliers that stocks CK tools etc and they'll be able to order it in for you.

I assume you want to look at it first otherwise order online it'll probably be cheaper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Mr.Fred wrote: »
    Go into a builders suppliers that stocks CK tools etc and they'll be able to order it in for you.

I assume you want to look at it first otherwise order online it'll probably be cheaper.

I had one before and it was the best type of pouch for my game.

I'd rather get it here as i can claim the vat back on it rather than wait on it coming from england.

Advertisement