Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recharging Air Con - Recommendations?

Options
  • 22-05-2010 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Hoping someone has gotten this done locally and was happy to recommend the Person/Garage on in terms of price and quality of work done - Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Raiser - just had a chat with one of the mechanics in Lyons - he advised me to try the Halfords re-charge gas. If it improves then no need to get work done otherwise - get it serviced

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Mc Love wrote: »
    Raiser - just had a chat with one of the mechanics in Lyons - he advised me to try the Halfords re-charge gas. If it improves then no need to get work done otherwise - get it serviced

Thanks for that McLove - Have heard mixed reviews on that process though and read on Motors Forum that People are doing this professionally for €60 when the Halfrauds kit that I might very well make a complete mess of would cost me €40 in the first place!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

On here http://www.interdynamics-europe.co.uk/ they give a tutorial - seems easy enough

Advertisement