Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechaincal/Bio-medical Thesis

Options
  • 14-08-2014 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hey,
    I'm about to start my 4th year of mechanical engineering and will be doing a Bio-medical stream. So for my thesis needs to be Bio-Medical based. So just wondering if there's any people here who work in the sector that might have some decent thesis ideas, or anyone in general who'd like to chip in?
    Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

People in industry will have very different and possibly too complex problems for an FYP.

Have a look through the lecturers of your course and see who is currently doing research in your area of interest, have a look into it yourself, and then contact them.

Ask them what you're asking here and see what they come up with. Most lecturers are pretty sound out if you show a bit of interest in their area so saying "I see you are working in XYZ area and I was wondering how could I do an FYP in that" is far better than "do you have an idea for an FYP"?

Advertisement