Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork - WIT

Options
  • 11-08-2014 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I'm unfortunately residing in Midleton at the moment and have no access to my own car and my friend that had a job in Waterford recently scored a new job here in Cork. So my predicament is that I start first year in less than a month and a half and I have no way of getting to and from college. Student accommodation is out of the question for now. Are there any services to and from the campus and/or Waterford that get there before classes start(which I have no idea when that is)? I just have to grind out this year because I'm looking to get an advanced entry into CIT.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

Surely accommodation will be the same as transport costwise anyway or not far off it for a journey that long.

Bus is the only option as train goes to City Centre and youll need to go another 2 miles anyway where Bus stops outside college. probably 1.5 hours each way each day.

Thats nuts to me.

get a cheap shared room for 40-50 a week and youll be miles better off.

Advertisement