Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

centrum gone???

Options
  • 01-11-2010 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

well folks, not sure if this is the correct section but just a quick question...... does anyone know if centrum multi vitamin supliments are gone off the market? as for the last nearly 6 weeks i cant seem to find them anywhere, in tesco, supervalue or even the chemists, in tesco the section where they were just says out of stock and in the chemist theres no free space on the shelves where they used to be... Ive looked on the net and cant find anything to suggest what might be after happening :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭wyndhurst

I heard they are having problems with their packaging and are due back on the shelves soon. I bought Pharmaton instead. Expensive, but worth it IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

germanator wrote: »
    well folks, not sure if this is the correct section but just a quick question...... does anyone know if centrum multi vitamin supliments are gone off the market? as for the last nearly 6 weeks i cant seem to find them anywhere, in tesco, supervalue or even the chemists, in tesco the section where they were just says out of stock and in the chemist theres no free space on the shelves where they used to be... Ive looked on the net and cant find anything to suggest what might be after happening :confused:

i work in a pharmacy and we havnt been given a date for them to return, they will be back and some stage but I doubt if it will be this side of january, multibionta would be the closest in make up and number of vits etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Funnily enough I picked up a packet of 60 in my local Supervalu this evening.There were lots of them on the shelf too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Pfizer Ireland

We wish to advise customers that our Centrum products will be back on shelves this week. The stock-out was due to a recent voluntary withdrawal linked to a labelling matter. This matter is now resolved and we apologise to customers for any inconvenience experienced.

Thank you
    Pfizer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

thanks for clarifying, but could you mail hello@boards.ie before posting again please? that way we know that you really are Pfizer Ireland, and not just pretending to be to attract pharmacy groupies.

cheers!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement