Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keyboard/sax player available

Options
  • 04-08-2009 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

I have been playing in wedding/dance/corporate/cabaret bands now for the last 17 years. I can play all styles of music. I can read music and improvising/soloing is not a problem. I can also sing if required and have no difficulty in doing any complex vocal harmonies. I am 35 years old and based in Kildare. I love all styles of music. If you think I could be useful to you please don't hesitate to get in touch! Thanks a million!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 OrlaPower123

vthorpe wrote: »
    I have been playing in wedding/dance/corporate/cabaret bands now for the last 17 years. I can play all styles of music. I can read music and improvising/soloing is not a problem. I can also sing if required and have no difficulty in doing any complex vocal harmonies. I am 35 years old and based in Kildare. I love all styles of music. If you think I could be useful to you please don't hesitate to get in touch! Thanks a million!

Hi,
    Are you available to do reception music at a wedding on 31st December this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 vthorpe

What do you mean by reception music? Do you mean as background music as people are dining or do you mean the dnace music for the night or do you mean playing music in a reception area as your guests are arriving after the church? Also where is the venue and what would the hours be?

Thanks
    Vinny
    Kildare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 OrlaPower123

vthorpe wrote: »
    What do you mean by reception music? Do you mean as background music as people are dining or do you mean the dnace music for the night or do you mean playing music in a reception area as your guests are arriving after the church? Also where is the venue and what would the hours be?

Thanks
    Vinny
    Kildare

Hi Vinny,
    It would be as background music for the drinks reception as guests are arriving to the hotel (Leixlip House) So from approx. 3.30pm - 5pm

Cheers,
    Orla

• Registered Users Posts: 2 adamwa7

Hello, need sax player for the 26th May 2012 for a 60th in Dublin,Clontarf are you available? How much do you charge? Thanks Adam.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

adamwa7, this thread is from 2009 so I doubt anyone's keeping up with it anymore. You'd be better off posting a new thread over in Musicians Available or Wanted!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement