Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Easter eggs.

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

A mars one. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,946 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Cremo wrote: »

I want one, I want one!

Estimated calories 10, 000. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Half of one. :( My bro got the egg and I got the extra large Dairy Milk. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

No one said you have to eat them in the one day though!!

Although................... :D

Hey them's the rules ;)

Though Easter Monday still has the word "Easter" in it so I suppose I could eat some tomorrow...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I have a Roses one, a Flake one, a Quality Street one (:(), a Lily O Brien's one and a Snickers one.
    I have a small extended family so I always end up with lots of eggs. Usually my dad and my boyfriend get a few!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,946 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

I got two, a Doctor Who one with a cool Dalek mug and a Malteaser egg. I haven't eaten chocolate or sweets in over six weeks and they're looking quite tempting at the minute.

One a side note, the new series of Dr. Who begins in a little under two weeks. Yay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭ericl

I got none, but my son got eight so i eated one.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

half a yorkie one, one of my brothers ate most of it when it was hidden in my mam's wardrobe... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭thatone!

I got 5! Including a huge one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Snickers and a Lindt Bunny.
    Haven't opened them yet.

Advertisement