Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Child discipline . Smacking - Yea or Nay

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Dudess is right.

Making seemingly hysterical sweeping statements only cheapens the debate, as does filling a five year olds head with the vagaries of child rearing and the nasty man who beats his kids.

I mean, if you're not making the distinction here, who's to say you did when you discussed it with your child?

Cruelty to the vulnerable breaks my heart, as does watching kids being treated with often unintentional disdain by their parents, or being subjected to roared expletives, which they inevitably are so used to, that they ignore.

Being told I'm a sh1t parent, have ****3d up, or can't do my job properly by keyboard warriors who don't know me, just makes me chuckle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Slapping is totally unnecessary. And yes, if the only way you can "discipline" your child is by slapping them when they do something wrong then you need a parenting book. Not trying to being a smart arse or disrespectful. There are so many methods out there and fear is NOT a good method of control. It really isn't.

And whoever says you can't reason with a five year old, you are very wrong. i teach eleven 5 year old boys and I have firm control on them, and a very pleasant environment. Children need boundaries and rules and structure. they love it. Without it, they go mad and who can blame them? If my class got out of control and I smacked a kid (even lightly), I'd be in sh1t! If my class is out of control, I'M to blame, and it's up to me to solve the problem and not take out my frustration on them by hitting them.

And also, I teach a boy with ADHD, whose behaviour has increased by about 90% since last year because I have a good handle on him. I never slapped him no. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

My final word on it is that I really believe alot of the problems we all face today are due to this attitude that violence towards your kids is okay.

How will they know that it is then wrong for them to disrespect someone else?

:confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    fear is NOT a good method of control

at base level, fear is the ONLY method of control

if you punish your children by not letting them watch tv, why do they behave? because theyre afraid theyre not going to be able to watch tv

all control boils down to fear, not respect, not good behaviour, just fear

why dont people run round doing whatever they want? they fear the consequences

Slapping is totally unnecessary. And yes, if the only way you can "discipline" your child is by slapping them when they do something wrong then you need a parenting book. Not trying to being a smart arse or disrespectful. There are so many methods out there and fear is NOT a good method of control. It really isn't.

And whoever says you can't reason with a five year old, you are very wrong. i teach eleven 5 year old boys and I have firm control on them, and a very pleasant environment. Children need boundaries and rules and structure. they love it. Without it, they go mad and who can blame them? If my class got out of control and I smacked a kid (even lightly), I'd be in sh1t! If my class is out of control, I'M to blame, and it's up to me to solve the problem and not take out my frustration on them by hitting them.

And also, I teach a boy with ADHD, whose behaviour has increased by about 90% since last year because I have a good handle on him. I never slapped him no. :p

+1

and 2

and 3

going to do some deep breathing excercises or something, need to get the blood pressure down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Cianos wrote: »
    Funny that nearly everyone who said that they were slapped when they were a kid also say they were little terrors. Coincidence?

Ah now,

I was an absolute terror.

I genuinely was, I was always causing havoc and making trouble. All my brothers and sisters were the usual naughty kids but I was the worst.

Thank GOd my parents weren't like those high profile Americans who prescribe their kid pills for every little children's mischief.

I see no problem with a parent disciplining their child (NEVER a teacher, coach or non parent) as long as they keep it fair. I see a lot of posts here of people who/who's parents were teachers/etc.
    Bad example. Both my parents were teachers and they would give me the odd smack on the arse with their hand (the wooden spoon was never used despite being constantly threatened) and would use the usual rules of discipline in the classroom. Kids tend to naturally act deferential to non-parent adults if said adult treats the kid at all reasonably and is willing to tell them off. I'd be far more scared of some busy body pensioner telling me offf than my dad ever giving me a smack.

Although I'd find it almost impossible to hit my own kids in the event I have any.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭irishthump

sueme wrote: »
    My final word on it is that I really believe alot of the problems we all face today are due to this attitude that violence towards your kids is okay.

Horsesh*t!

I have 3 boys aged 4, 6 and 10 and have never had a problem with slapping as a punishment, providing.....

a) the child has already been VERBALLY warned beforehand. ie - Junior, if you don't stop chewing the dog's tail, you're gonna get a slap.

b) the actual punishment invloves a single slap to the palm of the hand or rear end, NEVER the face. (I can hear all you purists saying, "Hand, face, what's the difference?!!", but there is a HUGE difference, believe me.)

My wife and I have always adopted that approach, and to be honest we very rarely have to slap our children. In fact, I can't remember the last time I smacked any of them.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,927 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

irishthump wrote: »
    Horsesh*t!

I have 3 boys aged 4, 6 and 10 and have never had a problem with slapping as a punishment, providing.....

a) the child has already been VERBALLY warned beforehand. ie - Junior, if you don't stop chewing the dog's tail, you're gonna get a slap.

b) the actual punishment invloves a single slap to the palm of the hand or rear end, NEVER the face. (I can hear all you purists saying, "Hand, face, what's the difference?!!", but there is a HUGE difference, believe me.)

My wife and I have always adopted that approach, and to be honest we very rarely have to slap our children. In fact, I can't remember the last time I smacked any of them.

This is exactly the kind of parenting I agree with. The slap has no merit if you see the kid doing something naughty and just go up and lamp them without saying anything! A warning (more than one perhaps) must preceed the slap. And also only to slap when the child is misbehaving, no retrospective slapping. Like if the child did something naughty during the day there's no point giving them a slap that evening. The slap is the 'short-sharp-shock' that stops them seriously misbehaving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Toots85 wrote: »
    This is exactly the kind of parenting I agree with. The slap has no merit if you see the kid doing something naughty and just go up and lamp them without saying anything! A warning (more than one perhaps) must preceed the slap. And also only to slap when the child is misbehaving, no retrospective slapping. Like if the child did something naughty during the day there's no point giving them a slap that evening. The slap is the 'short-sharp-shock' that stops them seriously misbehaving.

+1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

What a crock of sh1t.

Horsesh*t!

I agree and the verbal warning, or two, is absolutely vital.

rb_ie wrote: »
    I agree and the verbal warning, or two, is absolutely vital.

Absolutely vital. Gosh, thats nice of you. (As oppossed to no warning at all, and just give them a good slap out of the blue.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Slap early, slap often sez I.

Absolutely vital. Gosh, thats nice of you. (As oppossed to no warning at all, and just give them a good slap out of the blue.)
    Exactly.

Horsesh*t!

When your 3 kids are banged up because someone didn't agree with them, so they hit them a slap, my daughter could be the solicitor who argues that they had such a rough childhood.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

+1

and 2

and 3

going to do some deep breathing excercises or something, need to get the blood pressure down.
    When your 3 kids are banged up because someone didn't agree with them, so they hit them a slap, my daughter could be the solicitor who argues that they had such a rough childhood.:)

Final word Pigheads arse.

Now bend over sueme while Pighead gives you a jolly good old fashioned spanking for being a big bold liar. You'll become a better person for this experiance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

A slap across the backside or the arm/leg does no harm to any kid, I don't care what anyone says. I got some slaps on the leg when I was younger...worked for me and I'd deffo do it to my kids!

All those posts that say it's morally wrong and all that rubbish give me a pain in the a$s.

We're not talking about beating kids till they're black and blue, but when I tipp-exed out the buttons on our telly, the slap on the ass as opposed to the "reasoning" was what made sure i'd never do it again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Oh, stop hand wringing!

I deal with my kids by dialogue the vast majority of the time. Two slaps in three years, however, makes me responsible for all the evils of the world, a bad parent, and a failure.

I'll leave* you to your hobby horse, mind you don't fall off.

*As in final, as in no more to say on this topic, as in vacating the discussion.

Pighead wrote: »
    Final word Pigheads arse. .
    I tried, but, but... AAARRRGGGGHHHH
    Pighead wrote: »
    Now bend over sueme while Pighead gives you a jolly good old fashioned spanking for being a big bold liar. You'll become a better person for this experiance.

Har de har.

Oh, stop hand wringing!

I deal with my kids by dialogue the vast majority of the time. Two slaps in three years, however, makes me responsible for all the evils of the world, a bad parent, and a failure.

I'll leave* you to your hobby horse, mind you don't fall off.

*As in final, as in no more to say on this topic, as in vacating the discussion.

I'm not wringing my hands. Are you prehaps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,190 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Much as some deserve a good slap.

How can some "deserve a good slap"?

We thought your position was cast in stone.

We thought it was "...it is not appropriate to strike anyone, its just not."

Who is going to administer the deserved slap?

Shock, horror, not their parents, by any chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i agree with smacking.
    i dont believe in beating.

children do not do logical discussion, so explaining things really doesnt work. ive seen parents lecturing their 3 year olds and they just look at them in confusion.

a smack is not a nice thing, and can show what its like to be responsible. you are naughty, you get a smack.
    I dont agree that it is for every occassion though. making mistakes is not a smacking thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Im more inclined to agree with Sueme.

As i do think that a slap on the bottom is no harm really i think there are betterways to discipline a child, youcant slap a 17 yr old on the bottom an think they'l give a sh1t.

I suggest if you take away some regular activity or treat that the kids get regularly as a form of punishment, this will be used right up into adulthood where if you do wrong you pay for your mistakes, rathr than having to change the form of pumishment as they get older... because older kids wont react to a small slap.. they wou;d require pain to react and inflicting pain is a form of violence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Petey2006

My parents went through a couple of wooden spoons after they split after using it on me. However, despite this, I'm not against an odd smack on the arse (obviously without anything in the form of a weapon, this is out of the question) to teach an uncontrolable child who's boss.

Edit: I'm sorry, I've got to add somehting to this. This whole notion that giving your unruly child a clatter will cause the child to grow up a violent degenerate is bulls**t. I, and most of the fellas I know grew up with the odd (and sometimes violently regular) slap, and none of us have turned into violent people. I've been only in a handful of minor scuffles, and the last one of those was when I was 15 (I'm now hitting 27... puntacular). In fact, I'd say this whole notion that reasoning with a bold, uncontrolable child over the odd (and I do mean exceptional) slap is exactly why teenagers are a bunch of ignorant, idiotic morons these days. A child sometimes needs to know that their actions have consequences, and if that sometimes needs to be a short, sharp shock, so be it. Reasoning, in some cases, will get you nowhere.

What about when your kid goes off doing drugs knowing the only thing that could come of it is to be stuck in a corner for 15 minutes?

I can picture it now, your kid sniffing lines in her bedroom whilst you're pleasantly unaware downstairs, her friend beside her asking "Isn't this kind of dangerous?I mean, your mother could catch you", and your daughter replying "Yeah, and what's SHE going to do about it?Tell me off? She don't control me"

And then you'll go up and find her and be like "Omg, where have I went wrong, I did everything Dr. Phil told me to do!!" and she'll be like "stfu and get out of my room, who are ye?"

etc etc etc.

i agree with smacking.
    i dont believe in beating.

children do not do logical discussion, so explaining things really doesnt work. ive seen parents lecturing their 3 year olds and they just look at them in confusion.

a smack is not a nice thing, and can show what its like to be responsible. you are naughty, you get a smack.
    I dont agree that it is for every occassion though. making mistakes is not a smacking thing
    Exactly. And there's a big difference between making a mistake and actually causing trouble (which would warrant a warning followed by a light smack).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

True, but not one person here has said slapping is the only way to discipline them, in fact most have mentioned that it is a rare occurrence, but still necessary.

I'm in favour of a gentle smack from parents to teach the child in extreme circumstances that what they did was wrong

The message is the same to a child: "You will be physically punished and caused pain if you misbehave." They'l be scared that next time you'll do it harder and will be frightened of you. Is that what you want your child to think of you? To think is the right thing to do?

If it's only a gentle little tap that won't hurt them or anything, why do it?

Define "extreme circumstances". Why can't you firmly say "No, That's bad behaviour. I won't allow it. I am not happy with what you did. It causes XYZ. Go to bed early/ time out and think about what you did"

Then when they are ready to come back and apologise you can give them a hug and everyone’s a happy camper.

And rb_ie, if you have a grip and good relationship with your kids when they are young, chances are they won't go off the rails. And I doubt the threat of giving your teens a "bit of a slap" is going to deter them...

The message is the same to a child: "You will be physically punished and caused pain if you misbehave." They'l be scared that next time you'll do it harder and will be frightened of you. Is that what you want your child to think of you? To think is the right thing to do?

If it's only a gentle little tap that won't hurt them or anything, why do it?

Define "extreme circumstances". Why can't you firmly say "No, That's bad behaviour. I won't allow it. I am not happy with what you did. It causes XYZ. Go to bed early/ time out and think about what you did"

And rb_ie, if you have a grip and good relationship with your kids when they are young, chances are they won't go off the rails. And I doubt the threat of giving your teens a "bit of a slap" is going to deter them...

Then when they are ready to come back and apologise you can give them a hug and everyone’s a happy camper.
    Do you actually have children or are you just making this stuff up as you go along?

"Think about what you did" never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever works on children. I don't have any but I know that for a fact.

I'm a infants teacher, also have younger siblings.

And I can tell you, of the kids in my school that are a bit well, "bad", THEY are the ones that get a slap around from their parents. I hear/see the threats. These are mostly young parents from the flats who have no idea how to discipline, and roar "I fcukin told you not tah be doin X." *smack*

Ah well, at least they try....

• Advertisement

snyper wrote: »
    And you think a smack on the arse will stop this?

You think so that every drug dealer in the country were never slapped as kids?

Pfft..
    A lot of drug dealers actually don't do drugs themselves...

What about when your kid goes off doing drugs knowing the only thing that could come of it is to be stuck in a corner for 15 minutes?

I can picture it now, your kid sniffing lines in her bedroom whilst you're pleasantly unaware downstairs, her friend beside her asking "Isn't this kind of dangerous?I mean, your mother could catch you", and your daughter replying "Yeah, and what's SHE going to do about it?Tell me off? She don't control me"

And then you'll go up and find her and be like "Omg, where have I went wrong, I did everything Dr. Phil told me to do!!" and she'll be like "stfu and get out of my room, who are ye?"

etc etc etc.

And you think a smack on the arse will stop this?

You think so that every drug dealer in the country were never slapped as kids?

Pfft..

Hurray, boards does the time warp again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,190 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

So your hugs and affection are dependent on their behaviour? What message does that send? How will you control 2? Or 4?

Send 2 of them up to their (one) room, so that they just get on with more mischief?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Silverfox

A few of my friends are primary school teachers and according to them the "communication and affirmation" method does not work. Kids are now brats who cannot be corrected by teachers without the parents making complaints. That's disgraceful. I will slap my kids if they're doing something dangerous to themselves or someone else. Also if they have already been told repeatedly to stop doing something and they persist in doing it. Sometimes words just don't get through. If they were lion cubs they would have been bitten or swiped at by an older lion to teach them a lesson. Just a thought.

"Think about what you did" never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever works on children. I don't have any but I know that for a fact.

At the moment I have 11 and it works. What I am trying to do is get them to see what the did, admit the responsibility and understand why not to do it again.

Say, they hit another kid, take them aside, say that the BEHAVIOUR was wrong, not the child, let them know its unacceptable, put them on Time Out.

Time's up, ask kid "Are you ready to come back?"

If Yes, ask "Why were you put on time out?" "Because I did xyz", and then they can say why it was wrong and how the other kid feels. And then they have a partial understanding of why they were punished.

It works. Believe me (on 5 year olds). Granted there are some real brats out there but there are so many problems at home and such... Sad really.

Slow coach wrote: »
    So your hugs and affection are dependent on their behaviour? What message does that send? How will you control 2? Or 4?

Ok, you really didnt understand that at all.

Slapping a kid, shows you don't love them when they're bad.

Giving a kid a hug after reprimanding them shows that the behaviour was bad but you still love the kid.

I can control a class of 30 kids. I think I can handle 2 or even 4....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

last time i checked a Time Out was a chocolate bar on this side of the ocean. if yizzer are gonna blindly import whatevers trendy in america at least try make up some new terms ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Baudelaire

I totally disagree with the smacking of kids, I don't think there is ever a situation that warrents it. It's funny really that most of the people that use a version of the phrase "I was smacked as a kid and it didn't do me any harm" are also the ones that agree with it but I'd be inclined to point out that it did do some harm since it taught you that it's fine to assualt your kids (you may disagree that it's assualt but in my opinion it is). The biggest problem is alot of parents see kids as property which gives them the "Well he/she's mine so I treat them as I like" mentallity and no matter what anyone says it may start as a light tap but when as child becomes immune to that then the slap gets harder, you may fool yourself that as they get older the slaps need to be harder to have an impact but the truth is that as they get older you're just getting more frustrated and don't feel the satisfaction you use to "of a punishment well given" unless you see the tears. At the end of the day you'd be arrested for assult if you treated an adult in the same manner but a 4 year old doesn't have anyone else to complain to and some parents take advantage of that fact. Myself and my brother were bashed growing up which started as "light taps" and I can tell you it does have a lasting effect although more on him than me because he got it worse and was taught some really horrible "lessons" most of which I was forced to watch so I'd learn too.

• Advertisement

Silverfox wrote: »
    . Also if they have already been told repeatedly to stop doing something and they persist in doing it.

I know exactly what you mean! From the get go, it's essential a child should be trained that what you say goes. This kind of cheeky behaviour really pisses me off. Kids that can do what they like at home are well tough to deal with at school. Thats why parents need to crack down more, in a non slapping way please folks!

I just am very anti- slapping.... If you hadn't noticed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

I was belted often as a child whenever i got out of hand, never did me any harm.

All this "time out" and "explaining" bollox is just that. A short slap to let them know they've ****ed up. None of this Dr Phil nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Petey2006

Bambi wrote: »
    last time i checked a Time Out was a chocolate bar on this side of the ocean. if yizzer are gonna blindly import whatevers trendy in america at least try make up some new terms ffs

You could try calling it a Snickers or a Kit Kat, but the child might get the wrong idea.

more interestingly, i would like to know how many people on this thread actually have kids, or have raised kids.

or will it end up like those usual motor forum arguments with opinions along the lines of 'i dont own a car, but i know that speeding is bad mmmkay' :)

i dont have any kids (thank you god) but i have helped raise one, and i reckon we did a pretty good job of it. a lot of love all the time and a little bit of discipline when needed is the way to go for me.
    at no stage would i use the 'daddy wont love you if you do that' rubbish. withholding your love from your child just seems so wrong to me, even if you dont mean it. they dont know that. i think thats a terrible way to teach your children something.

Baudelaire wrote: »
    I totally disagree with the smacking of kids, I don't think there is ever a situation that warrents it. It's funny really that most of the people that use a version of the phrase "I was smacked as a kid and it didn't do me any harm" are also the ones that agree with it but I'd be inclined to point out that it did do some harm since it taught you that it's fine to assualt your kids (you may disagree that it's assualt but in my opinion it is). The biggest problem is alot of parents see kids as property which gives them the "Well he/she's mine so I treat them as I like" mentallity and no matter what anyone says it may start as a light tap but when as child becomes immune to that then the slap gets harder, you may fool yourself that as they get older the slaps need to be harder to have an impact but the truth is that as they get older you're just getting more frustrated and don't feel the satisfaction you use to "of a punishment well given" unless you see the tears. At the end of the day you'd be arrested for assult if you treated an adult in the same manner but a 4 year old doesn't have anyone else to complain to and some parents take advantage of that fact. Myself and my brother were bashed growing up which started as "light taps" and I can tell you it does have a lasting effect although more on him than me because he got it worse and was taught some really horrible "lessons" most of which I was forced to watch so I'd learn too.

Marry me.

We can have some real nice well balanced kids together.

I dont want to ever have kids with a woman that raises a hand to any child of mine.

If she does, i'l have her put down.

more interestingly, i would like to know how many people on this thread actually have kids, or have raised kids.

or will it end up like those usual motor forum arguments with opinions along the lines of 'i dont own a car, but i know that speeding is bad mmmkay' :)

You dont need to own a car to know how to drive or realise that speeding is for the retarded.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

You cant reason with a five year old... maybe not. But you can put them in time out, you can take away their tv time, you can spend quality time with them so they are not
    misbehaving to get your attention.

Time out? Quality time? What american parenting manuals have you been reading? What the heck is time out?

You find your child has stolen a tenner from your bag/wallet/whatever. Its the first time they have done so. What do you do:

A) Smack them AND tell them what they have done and why it was wrong(If you only smack them when they are bad, children learn that when you smack them they have done something they should not have, and they dont do it again)
    B) Put them in "time out" to think about what they have done (child spends two hours thinking about how he got away with no punishment and starts planning his first bank job)
    C) Bring them to the cinema then to McDonalds, to spend quality time with them so they dont try to get your attention(child spends two hours thinking about how he got away with no punishment and starts planning his first bank job and slowly gets obese as he does so)

B and C are common in todays world, due to a lack of A.

A lot of drug dealers actually don't do drugs themselves...

Good for them.

But they're still scumbags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Baudelaire

IMO this:
    I was belted often as a child whenever i got out of hand, never did me any harm.

contradicts this:
    All this "time out" and "explaining" bollox is just that. A short slap to let them know they've ****ed up. None of this Dr Phil nonsense.

I'd be intrested to know what would be a **** up enough to warrent a slap? where do you draw the line between being a kid and being a **** up?

syklops wrote: »
    Time out? Quality time? What american parenting manuals have you been reading? What the heck is time out?

You find your child has stolen a tenner from your bag/wallet/whatever. Its the first time they have done so. What do you do:

A) Smack them AND tell them what they have done and why it was wrong(If you only smack them when they are bad, children learn that when you smack them they have done something they should not have, and they dont do it again)
    B) Put them in "time out" to think about what they have done (child spends two hours thinking about how he got away with no punishment and starts planning his first bank job)
    C) Bring them to the cinema then to McDonalds, to spend quality time with them so they dont try to get your attention(child spends two hours thinking about how he got away with no punishment and starts planning his first bank job and slowly gets obese as he does so)

B and C are common in todays world, due to a lack of A.

Stop being a troll. Your comment is so moronic it doesnt deserve an answer.

snyper wrote: »
    You dont need to own a car to know how to drive or realise that speeding is for the retarded.

so youd call every single driver in the world retarded?

not sure how this equates to smacking your kids, or not smacking them in your case.

again, more of this PC sihte in a world gone mad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement