Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A game of Thorns

Options
  • 25-06-2014 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

The battle for dominion over the 7 forums has begun, who will defeat all challengers to sit upon the thorn

6544156a56a388cad201cd1cedcdec38.jpg

I marched my army into the Tipperary bogs and found a session so I may be stuck for a while, My army wants to fight but I have to stay until the session finishes!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

My second in command, Mendosa, attempted a coup d'etat last night, after I removed the table tennis net to discipline the troops, he sent five of my best golfers to assassinate me. luckily I was able to escape in the darkness as he forgot to issue night vision scopes for their drivers.

The army is fractured and entrenched in two different valleys preparing to fight. I have decided to go to Galway to the stone bank of Aran, to apply for a fixed term limited liability tracker mortgage to finance the war efforts.

Advertisement