Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!!! seetickets.com has anyone bought from these before?

Options
  • 28-02-2005 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭

i recently ordered system of a down tickets off their official website through the website above (www.seetickets.com) and been waiting fr them since, i got the following email last week :

Dear MR XXXXXX,

We apologise for the delay in despatching your tickets for your recent order. You booked 3 tickets for SYSTEM OF A DOWN on SUNDAY 05/06/2005 made on 01/02/2005. Your reference number for this order is (my order number). We are waiting for the tickets to come into stock from the promotion company. The tickets will be despatched as soon as we receive them.
    Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive, if they have not arrived 5 days before the event contact us at helpme@seetickets.com
    Please do not contact us earlier as we will not be able to give you an exact answer until closer to the show.

You can continue to track the whereabouts of your order on the following linlk: (link included)

Many thanks,
    See Tickets

i wanna know does anyone know if im getting screwed and should i cancel my payment on my credit card?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

I've bought from them before - they're grand. Tickets probaby aren't printed yet. Aloud.com and seetickets are basicly the same crowd I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

seetickets are also known as wayahead. Used them plenty of times before, no problems at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭bandy

Yeah they re fine. They are the same people as aloud.com / wayahead / nme ticketshop etc. They dont seem to handle large events well (e.g. Glastonbury fiascos) with their whole system on meltdown but theyre bone fide and since u ve got a booking ref there should be no worries

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

thanks for the reassurances,i can breathe a little easier now.was just panicing over the thought of booking flights+accomodation& finding out in few weeks that the whole thing was a scam or something.

in other matters Brixton Accademey (where concert is) whats that like anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Academy is gorgeous venue. Laid out like the Olympia but a lot wider. Get there early I would recommend definitely. Has a really good slope to the venue so not many complaints of 'im small and cant see'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,420 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Brixton Academy is a pretty cool venue. Its got a nice slope so you can see wherever you happen to be standing..but get there early.When I was over for Rammstein, there was queues the entire way around the block. Its easy to get to..just the Brixton stop on the tube. Oh but be wary of the toilets.especially the gents.there'll be lines of people queueing to get in and it can take a while. other than that its a great venue for a gig.much better than the ambassador here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Another vote for the Academy here. The sloped floors are great. As machiavellianme said just get the tube there and follow the crowd and you'll be sorted.

Advertisement