Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer looking to start a cover/original band to gig in pubs clubs

Options
  • 31-08-2014 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I'm a 22 year old singer who has been performing a good few years now looking to start a band ..ive a drum player who is interested..all we need is a guitarist and keys ..would love to start giging and making a few extra quid..would love to do country folk country pop..looking for people bettween the ages of 20 to 30..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Hi, and welcome to "Boards". :)

Here are some suggestions that should increase your chances of getting the people you require.

1). Give your location.

2). Let people know what type of music you intend to play and whether it's
    originals or covers.

3). If it matters... give age requirements.

4). This should really be in the "Musicians Available/Wanted" forum.

Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Dean200882 wrote: »
    I'm a 22 year old singer who has been performing a good few years now looking to start a band ..ive a drum player who is interested..all we need is a guitarist and keys ..would love to start giging and making a few extra quid..would love to do country folk country pop..looking for people bettween the ages of 20 to 30..

I see you updated your thread, but omitted to give your LOCATION. Where in Ireland are you based ?.....Donegal, Cork, Wexford..... ? :confused:

Not everyone on "Boards" lives in Dublin.

It is just a matter of time before someone asks where you are based. :)

Advertisement