Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any opinions on the POD II?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I don't like them. Although for that price, I'd be tempted to get one, just to see what it's like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 seank

when you say u don't like them - any particular reason? Not great sounds/easy broken/can't change easily when on stage/don't like the colour red ;) ? What's the alternative? The Boss ones all roll in for about twice the price, I think. Twice as good?

Well, between myself and a mate (who could get a good guitar tone from a tin of beans and some tin foil), we've just never gotten a nice distortion sound. The clean is nice but a Zoom will do the clean. the ME-50 is €80. Just bought myself one. Waiting for delivery but Thomann are giving me that credit card crap.

€80? You mean second hand? They are showing as €279...

Ooops, meant to say €80 more. Doh. That's what you get when you post as soon as you wake up.

• Advertisement

Damn! Thought u were onto something like that PRS for $150!!

Yeah. I wait and see if that PRS was real...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Really feylya? Do you mean they're asking you to fax a picture of your credit card? They didn't do that to me and my order recently came to four hundred squids.

Yeah, I've another thread about it. I've bought from them before too <_<

Advertisement