Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Othello Poster

Options
  • 18-11-2015 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm currently designing a 19th century style poster to advertise a 1829 production of Othello. However, I'm struggling to think of any text that should accompany the usual format of a poster. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭ChrisBarrett7

Apologies, I should have stated that it was information not text/font that I wanted

Apologies, I should have stated that it was information not text/font that I wanted

What is the purpose of the poster?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭ChrisBarrett7

It's for a college assignment. I must design a pre industrial revolution poster for Design History

It's for a college assignment. I must design a pre industrial revolution poster for Design History

Ok lets lay this out here - noting that we will not be doing your assignment for you. An assignment is as much about research as it is about the actual end product.

The purpose of any poster is to give information. If you are doing a poster for a theatrical production I would be getting onto google and researching the types of posters that are in use and the type of information contained in them.

Good Luck with the assignment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement