Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panthro

Options
  • 27-09-2013 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭

It is with great sadness that I must announce our good friend and colleague Panthro has decided to step down from moderating The Gentlemens Club :(

On behalf of myself, the other moderators and the posters that make up TGC, I'd like to thank Panthro for all of the time and hard work he has put into the forum.

Hopefully, while not able to give the time to moderating the forum any longer, we'll continue to see you as a regular contributor P

Don't be a stranger & thanks once again :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

God speed ye young Panthro, Valhalla awaits!

:pac:

• Administrators Posts: 53,443 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Jaysus, half way through that first sentence I thought he had died! :(

Panthro, cheers for your efforts, and also for not being dead. Good work man.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Jaysus, half way through that first sentence I thought he had died! :(

Panthro, cheers for your efforts, and also for not being dead. Good work man.
    Technically a little part of TGC has so I stand by my depressing use of language :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭BonsaiKitten

D'Agger wrote: »
    Technically a little part of TGC has so I stand by my depressing use of language :pac:

Excellent, now all we have to do is get rid of you...

...kidding, ya know we'll miss you Panthro!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,727 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Cheers folks,
    I'll still drop by every now and again.
    Think of me as that cousin you have that you've always secretly wished you were...you know the type..The one that's always "somewhere", doing "something"..and with "someone".
    But you don't know much about them beyond that...

Sure, I'll stop by, for the weddings, Chistenings, Boards Beers and whatnot..
    But I'll be gone before sunrise..
    I'll be gone before...
    sunrise...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Now we'll have to start saying Panthro, wherefore art thou, Panthro?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

To use a wrestling term: I wish you luck in your future endeavors

Advertisement