Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boi Racer music

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ThirdMan

I doubt anyone on this forum listens to that stuff. My advice would be to set up a YouTube account, and send a private message to the guy that put up the video.

Tell him that he has great taste in music, and that you're looking to get your hands on some of it. He'll be so chuffed with himself that he might send you the name of some artists and labels.

I've done something similar a few times. Generally, people are happy to help out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DagdaEIR

ThirdMan wrote: »
    I doubt anyone on this forum listens to that stuff. My advice would be to set up a YouTube account, and send a private message to the guy that put up the video.

Tell him that he has great taste in music, and that you're looking to get your hands on some of it. He'll be so chuffed with himself that he might send you the name of some artists and labels.

I've done something similar a few times. Generally, people are happy to help out.
    Meh. Doubt I'll get a response from him. ;P But I'll chance him anyway.
    And yeah, I don't listen to it either but I wanna make a CD for a friend. Sound man.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

"DJ Rakin In The Mix Mutha****er"

Google down them lines and your sure to find a good few :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Cretinous candidates for post abortion racing around in stolen cars to laughably **** music is a piss poor attempt at a youtube video. I wish somebody would gas chamber every one of them and their ilk, along with that **** dj rankin. Music for brain dead scumbags - not much more artistic merit to it than that. Tell your friend to get a taste in something decent so he won't get laughed at when he turns 18.

DarkJager wrote: »
    I wish somebody would gas chamber every one of them...brain dead scumbags

The ironing is delicious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

ThirdMan wrote: »
    I wish somebody would gas chamber every one of them...brain dead scumbags

The ironing is delicious.

That's strange, the sheets weren't properly washed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Best cruising song ever.

As another poster said, youtube is the shot really.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

^ KRS One is a legend.

And heres me thinking shíte like Angerfist is the worst, then I hear the songs in those videos.

That's strange, the sheets weren't properly washed.

Advertisement