Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Championships

Options
  • 07-04-2014 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭

Is that tumbleweed i see blowing across the snooker & pool forum? Anyway world qualifiers about to get underway so hopefully interest will pick up a bit.

Not sure i have my dates right but think David Morris is up tomorrow against the Swiss Alexander Ursenbacher and, on rankings, should be fancied to win. The winner plays last year Crucible surprise package Thepchaiya Un-Nooh. In all Morris would need to win 4 games to reach the crucible, Matthew Selt after Un-Nooh and then a top 48 player like Doherty or Fergal O'Brien. Not impossible and would love to see Morris do it for all the years he's been trying

Not a vintage time for snooker really but cant wait all the same

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭cack_handed

Oops, what a mistaka to maka....wasn't Un-Nooh who made a splash in Sheffield last year, but his fellow Thai Dechawat Poomjaeng!!

Advertisement