Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Earplugs in Dublin city centre? er20 ones preferably

• 16-10-2011 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

right gotta gig coming up this Friday and have no credit card or nothing to get meself earplugs online, got a pair back in xmas in HMV and don't have them anymore , anyone get a pair recently??? cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I think some of the hearing aid shops sell stuff like that. I got a pair of ER20's online but I think a hearing shop on Capel street sells them also. Not sure the exact location but somewhere along the street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Ear plugs are for pussies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

LOL here we go again ! but yeah i agree :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

get them over on aston quay custom fit, if ya wanna shell out about 250 yoyos :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Yeah, real men take the risk and suffer through hearing problems such as Tinnitus. Anyway what's the use of hearing to a DJ. We should all be like Frankie Wilde.

• Advertisement

DubDJ wrote: »
    Yeah, real men take the risk and suffer through hearing problems such as Tinnitus. Anyway what's the use of hearing to a DJ. We should all be like Frankie Wilde.

WHAT!..........

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Nathan_10

Love to hear you say that when you suffer from a constant ringing in your ear and become deaf.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Nathan_10

Got me a pair of er20's 4 euro in HMV absolute bargain cheers for the advice everyone :)

Nathan_10 wrote: »
    Love to hear you say that when you suffer from a constant ringing in your ear and become deaf.

Well, im half way there, tinnitus is quite frequent & my hearing is definetly damaged in one ear which has shown up on medicals year on year.........

Earplugs are for pussies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Idiot.

• Advertisement

Idiot.

Pussy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Nathan_10 wrote: »
    Got me a pair of er20's 4 euro in HMV absolute bargain cheers for the advice everyone :)

Didn't expect it to be that easy! :pac: Quality, heading in there this weekend!

Advertisement