Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox360 to Xbox one?

Options
  • 05-11-2015 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Considering buying an Xbox one for my son who already has an xbox360. Is there any way to play the considerable amount of games that he has for that console on the Xbox one. We do not have internet in the house and person in GameStop said that I would need the internet connection for the Xbox one. I would be grateful for any advice ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

Unless you want to keep the 360 there'll be no way to play 360 games on the One without internet. Come next week when you put a 360 disc into the XBox one, it'll download a backwards compatible version of it from XBox live if there is one there.

A lot of games now have Day One patches that need to be downloaded after you install them. All of the next gen consoles really need to be plugged in all the time.

Advertisement