Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundbars

Options
  • 29-06-2015 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi I was looking to buy a soundbar and I wondering does anyone have any recommendations.
    was going spend around €250.00
    Have an LG TV so not sure if that would make any difference.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Got a Samsung soundbar for my LG TV. Was a bit of a risky purchase since I didn't know what it would actually be like but it is unreal. Cost €125 - Especially for sports like boxing/mma/wrestling you can hear every bit of impact perfectly.

I'm not a headphone/mic user on the Playstation either so thought it might be worth getting. Damn good purchase!

Can't seem to get the bluetooth working with the laptop/tablet/phone yet but will get to that eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Brinimartini

I have a sony soundbar and woofer and anytime I turn the volume up a bit and a bassy part is heard there is a strong crackling sound like radio static.
    Anyone have the same problem?

Advertisement