Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bob Dylan

• 27-07-2005 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

November 26th, Point.

Anybody know when tickets are going on sale?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Tomorrow at 9:00am.. be there :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭ButtermilkJack

Yeh, anyone been to the point before. I was there for his last gig. I can't remember the seating arrangement though. Was standing near the front last time but my dad will be with this time and would prefer to get seats. Might even get seated next to Bono!!!

Oh, BTW, I read about the Martin Scorcese/BBC 3-hour documentary coming in Autumn some time. Anyone hear any more. Sounds like a treat!

Morning! Anyone successful in getting any balcony seats? I just got standing 'cos after 3 attempts of trying for balcony I had to grab what I could.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭dream brother

got two standing tickets, ooh yeah! are they sold out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭BOHS

i managed to get 2 balcony alright after about 6 attempts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭Serbian

Standing tickets are still on sale at Ticketmaster.ie.

I tried again and after about 6 attempts aswell, I was offered way at the back (block D, row T or something like that). So I stuck with my standing tickets. Good enough, I'm happy.

NB: Note sure if they're sold out might take while longer I reckon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Still available 2 minutes ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭PADDYPOKER

Must be sold out.
    It still allows you to put in the number but keeps coming back with nothing left?

Looks like they are gone now alright. Sold out a bit slower than I thought they would. I specifically got up early to queue at Sound Cellar in Dublin, but there were only 2 people in the queue when I got there at about 8.50am. If you are based in Dublin city centre and want tickets, it is definitely worth checking Sound Cellar as they might have some tickets left.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ProfPersikov

For anyone who missed the half hour of madness this morning, Bob's website says that he'll be playing the Point on Sunday 26th AND Monday 27th. Assume they'll be putting the tickets for the second show on sale tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 OutlawBlues

i never checked back on this thread, thought they were out tomorrow morning.

i didnt get any
    if anyone can sell me any (standing would be perfect)
    i would be eternally grateful,

i'm afraid he may be on the verge of death,
    i have near enough to 20 of his albums and MUST see him before he passes on

For anyone who missed the half hour of madness this morning, Bob's website says that he'll be playing the Point on Sunday 26th AND Monday 27th. Assume they'll be putting the tickets for the second show on sale tomorrow?

26th is a Saturday. Interesting that he says 2 nights on his site though, guess everyone should keep their ears open. Once the hype is over for the Saturday gig, I'm sure Ticketmaster will 'announce' that he has decided to play the second gig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,505 ✭✭✭✭Esel

i never checked back on this thread, thought they were out tomorrow morning. . . .i didnt get any . . .if anyone can sell me any (standing would be perfect) i would be eternally grateful . .

Did Bob Dylan write a song about five foolish virgins going to a wedding and running out of lamp-oil or was that the New Testament?

:D

ps Bob plays piano, harmonica on this tour - no guitar, right? :confused:

Not your ornery onager

esel wrote:
    ps Bob plays piano, harmonica on this tour - no guitar, right? :confused:
    Yes. Aparantly he has some problems with arthritis (spelling??) or similar and finds it painful to play guitar nowadays. It's a pity, but at least we get a laugh from his dancing around the stage like a puppet on strings :D I think its hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭dream brother

his website confused at first when i seen the 26th on a sunday!!! anyone going to both gigs!

Standing tickets are available on
    www.pigsback.com
    same price as Ticketmaster and you get 200 Piggypoints as well.

Whereabouts on the site?

Edit: Nevermind, I found them in the tickets section :rolleyes:.

Edit 2: They could at least offer SSL on the credit card page!

Advertisement