Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leisure Battery .

Options
  • 13-05-2012 1:54pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Any recommendations for the correct size leisure battery for a Fiat Talento 460, 1992.
    I have no manual ect, so I,m not sure about the right leisure battery for it.

The existing one is 85 amp. But does not hold the charge at all, and its been like that for a while. I,m currently getting it ready for the doe, and have decided to renew all brake lines, and hoses prior to the test.
    And while I,m at it, I,m going to get the battery sorted as well.

Thanks guys,

kadman

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭defike

You can fit any size leisure battery you can afford.
    The bigger the battery the longer it will provide power before recharging is needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

being a Talento , it#s prob not very big? 85 should be fine . So either it's cream crackered , or you've a drain . Is it charging properly?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 finyar

Fit a new 100 amp if you can, should cost about €135 for an Ecosel

Advertisement