Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bomb scare in the George last night??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Rb wrote: »
    I think you should post an apology to the entire gay community on the gay/lesbian and bisexual forum here tbh.

Did I offend you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

LadyE wrote: »
    Did I offend you?

Easily offended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

I think you should post an apology to the entire gay community on the gay/lesbian and bisexual forum here tbh.

i think you should grow up and stop over reacting

caoibhin wrote: »
    Easily offended.

Obviously :D

i think you should grow up and stop over reacting

Is it not obvious that he is taking the piss?

• Advertisement

I just thought he was gay :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I thought so too...maybe I should have included more Hitler references?

I thought so too...maybe I should have included more hitler references?

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 759 ✭✭✭gixerfixer

I thought OP's post was funny.Does that mean i hate homosexuals:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

So was it the real Delta Goodrem or a mock up gay-u-like called Delta Goodman?

If it was the real one, for shame on here for cursing. It wasnt the time or place.Wont somebody please think of the children.

• Advertisement

gixerfixer wrote: »
    I thought OP's post was funny.Does that mean i hate homosexuals:confused:

Yes. Yes it does.:D:D:D

An yeah, it was the real Delta Goodrem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

I thought everyone was in and and out in such quick time.

Ba doom tish, I'm here all week :D

JCDUB wrote: »
    Ba doom tish, I'm here all week :D

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

Lol, I was thinking of reporting you for your Naziphobia!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Ruthie Ruth

my god talk about taking something seriously!!!my honest opinion is tha all of you thinking that its awrong to say that stiuation is funny are taking it completely overboard yes those people were scared but god you wernt there where you??they were most definately delighted with the free dink and probably love that something so dramatic happened to tell the next day!!!

what an amazing joke!!by the way i was in the george........it NEVER happend!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

my god talk about taking something seriously!!!my honest opinion is tha all of you thinking that its awrong to say that stiuation is funny are taking it completely overboard yes those people were scared but god you wernt there where you??they were most definately delighted with the free dink and probably love that something so dramatic happened to tell the next day!!!

what an amazing joke!!by the way i was in the george........it NEVER happend!!!!!!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha

Welcome to boards. The spell check is up there somewhere;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

This is what happens when you say "tbh" all the time. It's hard to tell when you really are being honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Calm down everyone. It was a boob-scare, not a bomb-scare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭david_the_great

ha ha ha ha ha ha

it did happen- my friend who's a drag queen told me today- she was in there and this is how the story was told to ladye

Yeah the gays all love the drama of it

it was prob just a few kids messing and they got a free drink and a pride to remember and they heard delta goodrem swear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

So funny :D:D:D

What was funnier was when I asked a guard why the street was closed off and he said there "was a BUM scare in The George''..

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Mairt wrote: »
    What was funnier was when I asked a guard why the street was closed off and he said there "was a BUM scare in The George''..

:pac:

There were a lot of stools pushed in last night in that place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,898 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Afterwards I heard they were all let in through the back door.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Degsy wrote: »
    Xavi6 wrote: »
    Afterwards I heard they were all let in through the back door.
    A spot of uphill gardening I heard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

[AH]
    If a bomb had gone off, the place would of gone up in flames.
    [/AH]
    they were most definately delighted with the free dink and probably love that something so dramatic happened to tell the next day!!!

True enough.
    Having some fool create a bomb scare on the day of/day before the annual(?) Gay Pride march.

Sure ya can't beat a bit of mindless persecution - Do you what teh gheys love?!

THAT! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Abigayle wrote: »
    Calm down everyone. It was a boob-scare, not a bomb-scare.

.. i can see it now.. delta goodrin exposes her tits and 300 gheys run screaming from the club! ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

The bomb was probably intended for the Revenue Commissioners next door.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

snyper wrote: »
    .. i can see it now.. delta goodrin exposes her tits and 300 gheys run screaming from the club! ;D
    Somehow I don't think Delta GoodRIM has tits that would scare any gay boys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

snyper wrote: »

Endless possibilities here Snyp. Brian could have been in the audience in his glittery frock and dislikered all the attention she was getting, and decided to call it in himself. ;)

Think "the breakup" when Jen Aniston gets a phone-call from her friend to kill the date..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

There would have been a fair few flaming homosexuals had there really been a bomb ;):D:););) <---- Is this enough smileys? I don't want Rb to call me a homophobe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Degsy wrote: »

Well I was hoping to walk through Georges St. from Dame St. but got stopped at the cordon...

"Sorry sir".. said the cop ... "But I'll have to block your passage"...

:eek:

Advertisement