Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFPL 2015/16

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

much better day today, up to 61pts - 58pts with 4 to play after subs. hopefully i can claw back a decent amount of the 100 places i lost yesterday. 2-week loan of Alli/Siggy/Eriksen paid for itself already, and hopefully can give me an edge for next gw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Despite the loans went up 3 places yesterday I'd say we all had a big day today almost 50 points for me from Spurs!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Up to 358th now after 66. I'm taking out 2 points and have 4 players left - Vardez, Huth and Wijnaldum.

Will you freaks at the top of the pay league stop pulling away! I lost 15 points to Wamble and 7 to Jimmii!

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Will you freaks at the top of the pay league stop pulling away! I lost 15 points to Wamble and 7 to Jimmii!

I gotta keep Wamble on his toes!

• Advertisement

4 to go tonight only had to drop 2 points after having a couple of zeros over the weekend. Hopefully today goes as well as yesterday!

Up 60 places after a GW rank of 88. More of the same next week please!

Down 34 places to 375th, but would have been worse if I didn't make loans, plus I got captain Kane right. Sometimes damage limitation is what it's about, hopefully the fact I had very limited options this gw will work in my favour for future double gw's, where I should be fairly well stocked. Heat is on to see who finishes #1 Boardsie

At least this year it's been more competitive not like last year when kev ran away with it!

i'm guessing for dgws once a player's subbed out he can't be subbed in again

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »
    i'm guessing for dgws once a player's subbed out he can't be subbed in again

Correct. Leads to an interesting decision do you sub out your dgw player who got 1 or 2 in their first game for a player with just one game or let them have another crack at it!

Tempting to make Lukaku captain given that Arsenal team wonder what is going on there!

UFPL_GW31.jpg

Iwobi aside maybe, Arsene is putting out his strongest side. A few injuries, and Welbeck and Gabriel instead of Giroud and Mert who have both been playing poor

down 6 places with 55. rolling the dice tomorrow with 6 in - Alder, Eriksen, Alli, Kane(C), Firmino, Aguero - so 33 with those 6 to play

Shocker of a day. Going to check the rank now.

Edit: dropped 37 places. I'll be on 27 with 8 to play after changes hopefully will make those places back!

was p*ssed when Butland went from 8pts to 3 late on yesterday - doubly so now with Mignolet in my reserves!

Although Firmino not starting has worked out - meant i brought in Wijnaldum instead. Nice

Wish we had an fpld for ufpl so we could see how many captained Kane!

jimmii wrote: »
    Wish we had an fpld for ufpl so we could see how many captained Kane!

the vast majority i'd say! but still glad to be of those who did :)

beautiful. Alli/Eriksen/Siggy loan has worked a treat

• Advertisement

the vast majority i'd say! but still glad to be of those who did :)

Presumably. Although I think that every week and then it updates and it's a pleasant surprise! Hopefully lots captained Mahrez yesterday!

dammit. if Ali had scored from Eriksen pass would have guaranteed me the tonne

Wamble had Mahrez so made a few points back on them today.

96 all in. happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭Wamble

Wamble had Mahrez so made a few points back on them today.

Yup yup. Gap will be closed significantly :eek:

Wamble wrote: »
    Yup yup. Gap will be closed significantly :eek:

Not that much by the looks of it. You got 77 right?

2123rd for the week after the drop last night would have been happy to just make a bit of it back ended up with a little green arrow! Only 8 places but a green is a green at the end of the day and its now just a 7 point gap to Wamble. Its squeaky bum time!

Some run from the team in 3rd 11 green arrows in a row!

lavly jabbly. up 79 places on the week to 296th, closin' the distance on you two codgers ;)

• Advertisement

75 pts. 68 with Vardez Huth and *Barkley to go after subs. Steady going

Very hit or miss day today only had one player score between 2 & 7. I'll be 70 with Mahrez, Vardy and two of Smalling, Barkley and Morgan tomorrow.

Some run from Wamble banging out big score after big score wow!

Taking a gamble tomorrow and leaving Varhez on the bench and starting Lukaku. Only space for one. Gulp.

Taking a gamble tomorrow and leaving Varhez on the bench and starting Lukaku. Only space for one. Gulp.

Must be tough having all your players scoring points! Tricky call on which one to go with there glad I had a whole 4 spots to fill!

Morgan!!!

• Advertisement

13 points from Morgan wow! 89 with Smalling to go.

13 points from Morgan wow! 89 with Smalling to go.

Nice going. I keep moving up the rankings but further behind you lads. Are you taking out many loans for the double game weeks? I have Lukaku,Barkley and Dann but I think I'll have to get Bolasie in, he looked dangerous yesterday.

Nice going. I keep moving up the rankings but further behind you lads. Are you taking out many loans for the double game weeks? I have Lukaku,Barkley and Dann but I think I'll have to get Bolasie in, he looked dangerous yesterday.

That's how I feel about Wamble too! Few weeks ago he was a point of two behind me now he's way out on his own despite me climbing the rankings too!

Not too sure on loans this week will probably take a couple only have Barkley and Lukaku right now. With the double double blank it's hard to know whether to do 1, 2 or 3 week loans! Lenon and Bolasie look tempting maybe Dann. I only have two Arsenal too so might top that up.

That's how I feel about Wamble too! Few weeks ago he was a point of two behind me now he's way out on his own despite me climbing the rankings too!

Not too sure on loans this week will probably take a couple only have Barkley and Lukaku right now. With the double double blank it's hard to know whether to do 1, 2 or 3 week loans! Lenon and Bolasie look tempting maybe Dann. I only have two Arsenal too so might top that up.

Yea I see what you mean. I think I'll do 1 week loans this week and 2 weeks next week for Liverpool and Arsenal players.

Yea I see what you mean. I think I'll do 1 week loans this week and 2 weeks next week for Liverpool and Arsenal players.

Thinking that could be a good plan alright. Think I have 11 with doubles in 34 will have to check.

• Advertisement

84pts - enough for a very slight rise on the week I say. Tonne up for Wamble! I look pretty well set for the next couple of gws I probably won't bother with loans.

how are we lining up this week? i have Hennessey/Jags/Barkley/Lukaku as doublers. half-tempted to loan in Bolasie as well

how are we lining up this week? i have Hennessey/Jags/Barkley/Lukaku as doublers. half-tempted to loan in Bolasie as well

I opted against loans this week so am going in with just Barkley and Lukaku for doublers. Plan on a few loans for 34+35 for players with 3 games though.

Bolasie in for a -3. it's time you exploded yeah :cool:

22 from 3 so far more of the same please!

Francis the player i took out my starting XI after getting Bolasie in. That could prove a very costly loan

Francis the player i took out my starting XI after getting Bolasie in. That could prove a very costly loan

Benched Ozil (10pts) after loaning Bolaise in. Its brutal.

Lukaku finished on zero. Definitely taking the (C) off him.

Benched Ozil (10pts) after loaning Bolaise in. Its brutal.

Lukaku finished on zero. Definitely taking the (C) off him.

yeah Williams(8) on the bench for me as well as Francis(6). And Lukaku captained. At least i'll get to empty my bench tomorrow :pac::pac:

Giving all my doubles another go bar Lukaku. Brought in Kane and Varhez. Marhez(c).

I decided to leave Lukaku in and let Vardy sit in the bench. Pfff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement