Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever see, on there travels?

Options
  • 14-04-2012 3:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for one of these:
    200397.gif

Holds 30 litres would be great if anybody seen some while they were shopping.

They have them on this site but if anyone knows where to buy one near dublin would be great.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭ymurtagh

seen some of them here went i went to visit this guy, not in the pictures but definitly was them alright,http://www.adverts.ie/plants-pots/large-planters-pots-check-of-the-pictures/1335773

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Thanks for the reply, went and ordered some and other stuff off the site in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭kynzvart

I'm looking for one of these:
    200397.gif

Holds 30 litres would be great if anybody seen some while they were shopping.

They have them on this site but if anyone knows where to buy one near dublin would be great.

Hi they are selling them on e bay.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Any decent builders providers.

Plasterers and brickies use these alot to mix up skim and mortar.
    Couple of 10-12mm holes through the bottom,and job done.

Advertisement