Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Dictator Would Make The Best AH Mod?

Options
  • 21-01-2010 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭

Seems that Mugabe is in the running for next Mod.

So if you had to pick a famous dictator, living or dead, who would you pick?

I'd take Castro, then we could sit back and chill and smoke some some fine cigars and watch as little Tony Montanas's sprouted up in vengeance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

lol, I didn't even think it was possible to fiddle votes like that in a poll

Tito would be good I guess.. kinda cool for a dictator

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Frada would be a dictator which could be a mod..

eh..oh wait..

anyone see what i did there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Sarky here on Boards is a Mod in the cukoo's next, he'd do good as he's a dictator over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

This guy would keep alles in ordnung.

BTW, my favourite bit of his profile is this ....
    adolf hitler has not made any friends yet

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Probably Des :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Pope Benedict

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

phasers wrote: »
    Pope Benedict

Nah, he's a pushover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

You mean which AH mod would make the best dictator. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Pol Pot probably... He'd herd everyone out of AH and out into the countryside (all the other boards, in other words) to toil ceaselessly for no reward, rather like a potentially interesting thread being moved from AH to some cobweb-strewn regional forum where neither of the two people who will see it will bother posting in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

TheZohan wrote: »
    You mean which AH mod would make the best dictator. ;)

What did I type???

Ah sh*t, change that for me there will ya ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

kim il sung. anyone who can organise a birthday party like this from beyond the grave could surely have everyone tow the line after a day on boards.
    all hail the leader!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID2yqumCB1w

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

OP, are you implying that Dictators are power-wielding, out-of-touch tyrants, with no sense of justice???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

In a forum half filled with self righteous,judgemental racists who cynically analyise charitable deeds and whose favourite passtimes include ranting at people who dare to avail of social welfare there can only be one choice. Good old Uncle Adolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,726 ✭✭✭✭walshb

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Seems that Mugabe is in the running for next Mod.

So if you had to pick a famous dictator, living or dead, who would you pick?

I'd take Castro, then we could sit back and chill and smoke some some fine cigars and watch as little Tony Montanas's sprouted up in vengeance :)

TheZohan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭MaybeLogic

A dictator's a great idea,Pete.
    Or a mafia style Capo de Tutti Capi.
    Any of the Under-mods get outta line,you know you're getting whacked.

davyjose wrote: »
    OP, are you implying that Dictators are power-wielding, out-of-touch tyrants, with no sense of justice???

No, just Mods :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Xluna wrote: »
    In a forum half filled with self righteous,judgemental racists who cynically analyise charitable deeds and whose favourite passtimes include ranting at people who dare to avail of social welfare there can only be one choice. Good old Uncle Adolf.

Who had post 14? Post 14....?

-Funk

F*** YOU MUGABE!!!!!!!

Advertisement