Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edlington attack

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

they should get sentences of at least the same severity as those of the bulger killers. and their parents should get the same, becuase they are obviously cnuts.

edit - actually i just re-read some of the stuff, fcuk it the two pricks should be killed, if my dog were that sick i'd put him down.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

A right pair of poster boys for a sterilization programme....:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭happyfriday

Another artile I read says that they could get out in 6 years. That's not right, they should get life and I mean life. Put these two narcissistic psychopaths away for six years they will just come out worse than they are now. They have ruined two innocent young boys lifes. These two scum of the earth need to have their life taken away to!! This makes me so angry. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Another artile I read says that they could get out in 6 years. That's not right, they should get life and I mean life. Put these two narcissistic psychopaths away for six years they will just come out worse than they are now. They have ruined two innocent young boys lifes. These two scum of the earth need to have their life taken away to!! This makes me so angry. :mad:

Avenging the brutalising of children by brutalising children.....if you want some one to suffer for this, its those who raised the two attackers you should focus on.

A letter on the same theme.......
    A leaked report reveals apparent failings by Doncaster council to fulfil its legal duties to safeguard children and, as yet, the nine agencies involved are not held to account (Young brothers' torture case throws light on 'dysfunctional' child services, 19 January). Meanwhile, two young children in foster care await sentencing in an adult court and media organisations are pressing for their right to anonymity – part of UK law since 1933 – to be removed. This would do nothing to help the victims and would clearly contravene international law. The children have admitted the grave attacks, which is the first step towards positive rehabilitation. If these children lived in any other European country, bar the UK and Ireland, they would not be subjected to criminal proceedings because the focus would be on helping them recover from past neglect.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/jan/21/rehabilitation-jeopardised-media-penal-arms-race

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

More hugs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

death by orbital sander

Nodin wrote: »
    Avenging the brutalising of children by brutalising children.....if you want some one to suffer for this, its those who raised the two attackers you should focus on.

good point, they're every but as guilty/responsible

but seriously, do you think kids this fcuked up are capable of being rehabilitated?
    In my honest opinion, I can't see how anything short of a full frontal lobotomy, will erase such thoughts from their brains, but then, i'm no expert by any means.
    Wossack wrote: »
    death by orbital sander

Or Xpose on TV3.... Oh wait!

No! that's just cruel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I see we've two threads on this....perhaps someone could do a merge....
    marcsignal wrote: »
    good point, they're every but as guilty/responsible

but seriously, do you think kids this fcuked up are capable of being rehabilitated?
    In my honest opinion, I can't see how anything short of a full frontal lobotomy, will erase such thoughts from their brains, but then, i'm no expert by any means.

They do in most other European countries. Joking aside, I doubt the Brits are that different from the rest of humanity that it can't happen there either.

Nodin wrote: »
    I see we've two threads on this....perhaps someone could do a merge....

good call ;)

Advertisement