Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do i get to Blanchardstown shopping center from Coolock?

Options
  • 26-04-2008 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

ive never been out there
    and my da wont drive out :(

so wat bus would i have to get to get out there i live right at the huge and crap tesco claire hall ha

so any help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You need to get into the city centre and get a

• Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

getitonup wrote: »
    ive never been out there
    and my da wont drive out :(

so wat bus would i have to get to get out there i live right at the huge and crap tesco claire hall ha

so any help?

Into town it is and onto the old 39, or 17A to Ballymum shopping centre and 220 from here to Blanch. Either way, it's a long bus ride.

If you want, a train from Connolly to Coolmine station is about 20 minutes ride but it's 10-20 minutes walk on from here, depending on how quick you walk or the side of the centre you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 getitonup

how much do you think a taxi out there would be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

About 40 euros if not more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭bazzer

Also, try the lesser-known Route 70. It'll drop you very near the Centre and you won't have to mix with some of the lesser humans on the crush-fest 39.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Head to The Hilton beside you, blag your way to the airport on the free feeder bus which won't be a problem then pop your URbus to Blanch.

www.urbus.ie

Enjoy.

Advertisement