Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No sound

Options
  • 02-09-2014 5:04pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    I Might be buying a bass and amp off my cousin, theirs a problem though when you hook the bass up to an effect pedal theirs no sound at all coming out of it but when you just have the bass plugged in its perfect, its set up correctly input socket from amp to input socket in pedal, output from pedal to bass, That's correct yeah? also the bass has two new batteries in it and the pedal has a new one too and the leads are working perfectly.

Any ideas? thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

can you try a guitar with this pedal? it may not be working despite new battery

i have a lead that got damaged so even though its plugged in it doesn't quite connect to my tuner pedal, i gat away with it in the amp input though, sometimes it's not obvious!

sorry leads should be from bass to input on pedal then output pedal to amp

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

can you try a guitar with this pedal? it may not be working despite new battery

i have a lead that got damaged so even though its plugged in it doesn't quite connect to my tuner pedal, i gat away with it in the amp input though, sometimes it's not obvious!

sorry leads should be from bass to input on pedal then output pedal to amp

We had it hooked up wrong thanks a lot man :o:D

Advertisement