Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Module Changes

Options
  • 31-01-2014 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hey there guys
    One of my Professors wants me to drop down to a lower module group after a disasterous mid term exam (Didnt get my January exams yet) does this mean I have to drop down or can I just stay where I am. I only failed the exam because I was dreadfully hungover!:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Menelaun wrote: »
    Hey there guys
    One of my Professors wants me to drop down to a lower module group after a disasterous mid term exam (Didnt get my January exams yet) does this mean I have to drop down or can I just stay where I am. I only failed the exam because I was dreadfully hungover!:o
    If that's the case, I think you should tell him as he probably thinks it due to ability. I had to argue to do honors in my LC and make it clear that I'd screwed up the mocks simply because I didn't study.

I don't know what this dropping to a lower module group means though. Never heard of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Menelaun

mickstupp wrote: »
    If that's the case, I think you should tell him as he probably thinks it due to ability. I had to argue to do honors in my LC and make it clear that I'd screwed up the mocks simply because I didn't study.

I don't know what this dropping to a lower module group means though. Never heard of that.
    Apparently they do things alot simpler and easier then the group i am in

Advertisement