Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost susi letter! V. important, please help !

Options
  • 28-05-2016 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Can someone please advise me on what to do, I applied for susi and about a week ago they sent me a letter with the documents required and all, one of my family members put it somewhere and now noone cant find it. I literally turned the house upside down and still nothing, what can I do? should i call susi and tell them that i still didnt get my letter or something? will they send me a new one ? please can someone help me, very important

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,240 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Have you considered contacting susi...?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 marymary

Don't panic, just ring the helpdesk with your application number if you have it and they will be able to tell you what documents you need. If they can't I'm sure they will be able to send the letter out again. They will have a copy on file. The helpdesk number will be on their website. Good Luck

Advertisement