Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 5 worth the extra hundred?

Options
  • 29-09-2012 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Since the iPhone 5 was announced ive been trying to decide whether to go for it or the Galaxy S3. Ive decided to sell my 4S to a friend and put the money toward a new phone. I thought i had settled on the 5 after looking through a fair few review but after seeing the higher price this year, its made things difficult. I like the iPhone but im not sure its worth €100 more over the S3. What do ye think i should do?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Their is no correct answer to this, but this thread might give you some help:> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056757334

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 dubg

Well i have the S3 and i just bought the iphone yesterday for the OH. They sold there iphone 4s. To be honest i was not impressed with the iphone 5. Yes it is beautifully made but it is basically the same as the 4s only 1/2 longer and a little thinner. My OH had only to put 150 to the new one but they did say they would not pay 650 from o2 for it as they didnt think there was a great difference between new and old iphone. I prefer the android os to ios. So if your thinking of the S3 make sure you get a good play around with the Jelly Bean Android OS.

Advertisement