Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

abbot vascular clonmel

Options
  • 06-06-2014 8:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hi, due to start as an assembler in Abbott shortly. I would love to hear feedback on what its like to work there? im hearing horror stories but want to find out more.

Is there opportunities for promotion also

All feedback appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Moved from Expand your Horizons.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Hi, due to start as an assembler in Abbott shortly. I would love to hear feedback on what its like to work there? im hearing horror stories but want to find out more.

Is there opportunities for promotion also

All feedback appreciated.

I hope you get NO feed back, life is about your own experience. Do it or don't do it but whatever you do just get on with it.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Vizzy

Xenophile wrote: »
    I hope you get NO feed back, life is about your own experience. Do it or don't do it but whatever you do just get on with it.

You hope he/she gets no feedback but you still feel the need to poke your oar in :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Magnum

you should tel us your feedback when you start and about 2 months in , I work nextdoor in Boston...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Paddico

Xenophile wrote: »

Very helpful there!
    Don't worry we're not all like that in Tipp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Just started there last week as an assembler also. Like you I heard the horror stories, but honestly you've nothing to worry about it. Yes there's sometimes pressure to hit targets, but the vast majority of supervisors are sound. Anyone I've been on a line with has been very friendly also, most people will help you out if you get stuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭TOMP

Might apply there myself. Do assemblers have to work through the night shift? What kind of gear do you have to wear? Body suit? hat/gloves/boots etc? Would the wages be above average?

Advertisement