Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

slightly embarrassing problem

• 01-06-2008 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I often find it difficult to get my penis into a womens vagina. I sometimes find myself rumaging away down there to find the hole and then insert my penis for what seems an enternity (although its probably only about 10 seconds). But still its a bit embarassing and can ruin the moment. I'm sure its a big turn off for the woman. Anyone else have this problem or can offer any advice?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Read up more about womens anatomy, find out more and practice basically. Also ask her to guide you in and that should take away any embarrassment and involve her which is a good thing. She may be equally unsure of herself in other areas so I wouldn't sweat it too much.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭brokensoul

newnewbie wrote: »
    I often find it difficult to get my penis into a womens vagina. I sometimes find myself rumaging away down there to find the hole and then insert my penis for what seems an enternity (although its probably only about 10 seconds). But still its a bit embarassing and can ruin the moment. I'm sure its a big turn off for the woman. Anyone else have this problem or can offer any advice?

My OH is a bit like this. At the start he was unwilling to try new positions because of this but once we spoke about it he relaxed alot. Now i just give a helping hand (!)

I think it is cute tbh, and not at all a turn off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Vulva_anatomy.jpg

It takes time and patience and it depends on how 'suited' you and your partner are.
    Penises and vaginas come in different sizes and no hands penetration, getting in in one fell swoop is just not possible for some couples. Over eagerness in this type of situation is not your friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

brokensoul wrote: »
    Now i just give a helping hand

Yeah, OP, you could just say "put me in you"...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,131 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Mothership this is boarding party one; requesting tractor beam..

...yea think of something better than that but -

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Teddi

ok, if its your girlfriend?..dont sweat it....you'll find your way eventually (no pun intended)

but mate c'mon.....look it up....google it....this would be the last place id ask....

you'd find out within 2 mins of entering "female genital anatomy".....

bingo..

g'luck mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

dude, would not worry about it, all men get that at some stage, I even get conscious about it, no worries just take your time n don't get too caught up and focused on that, do other stuff like kissing her in the mean time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 newnewbie

Teddi wrote: »

but mate c'mon.....look it up....google it....this would be the last place id ask....

you'd find out within 2 mins of entering "female genital anatomy".....

Nah it's not that I don't know where everything is, its just when its dark and we're under the covers I find it hard to find my way about so to speak. I've also always been tipsy or drunk when doing it which can add to the clumsiness I suppose. I think if I did it doggy style it wouldn't really be a problem as I would be able to see everything, but are women generally agreeable doing it doggy style for the first time?

But thanks for the advice everyone, I think I'll just try and be more relaxed in future and take my time a bit more. And if I'm still having trouble I'll just ask her to guide me in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

go in with your hands first,do it slowly so it seems like its just foreplay, feel around(whilst pleasuring her!) and then you'll have a much better idea of where to put it.

Get her to shave/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭herya

Make it a caress. Rubbing against each other is cool. And don't drink much before...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Sorry if this is a bit graphic, but...

Can you not just put it between the lips, and then move it downwards until it kind of falls into the hole? :o:p

That should work for you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

Fair enough.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

jarvis no back seat modding if you please. You're new here so read the charter

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,927 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

dublindude wrote: »
    Sorry if this is a bit graphic, but...

Can you not just put it between the lips, and then move it downwards until it kind of falls into the hole? :o:p

That should work for you!

One thing I'd just add to that is BE GENTLE! This is probably the best approach though. If you still can't get in this way, try doing it again but holding it in your hand so when you get to the erm, hole :o, you can help make sure it goes in, rather than overshoot (no pun intended) and miss altogether.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

dublindude wrote: »
    Yeah, OP, you could just say "put me in you"...

My first gf used to take control of that without me even asking. :pac:
    Wouldn't worry OP, you'll get used to it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Just say requesting permission to dock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Do take time to read the charter which contains the rules and abide by them.
    Have a nice day.
    Thaedydal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Your size is decent enough for penetration. I'm not sure if I've ever made a girl come with just my willie anyways. Maybe I have, I dunno, I don't ask. But when I use my two hands instead of one nob, it always seems to get them going a bit more.

Anyways if you want to have a look at this forum, it's all about penis health and how to excercise it, DIY enlargement, and sex help.

www.thundersplace.org

It's not spammy at all, the forum has millions of genuine users. I've done the kegel exercises seen on the site and it has made sex much better. I've tried the enlargement exercises out of curiosity but I gave up, it does take a lot of effort and to be honest I'm happy with my size anyways.

Advertisement