Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

junior certs result

Options
  • 02-10-2013 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

hi, i got my j.c results and im glad .
    but im soooo curious what percentage did i got??
    will i ever be able to know the percentage or get the exam paper back?
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Daniel2590

Nope you won't be told your percentages :(

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭JOJOGINS

Daniel2590 wrote: »
    Nope you won't be told your percentages :(
    this is very suck....
    will i ever know???
    what do they do with the exam papers anyway?
    thx.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Pulp them to recycle.
    You should see how much space they take up. It would be silly to keep them all.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

JOJOGINS wrote: »
    will i ever know???

I don't think so.

They're all gotten rid of unless they appealed I think..which should be gotten rid of after it gets rechecked. Or they're all gotten rid of together at the end. Can you imagine keeping ~500,000 scripts every year? :eek:

It doesn't really matter what percentage you got. I know you care about it, I did too for a short while, but trust me it really doesn't matter. Unless you're thinking of dropping out of school, they'll only be used as a general guideline for deciding which classes to place you in 5th year.

Just forget about the Junior Cert and start thinking of the Leaving(if you're already in 5th year).

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭JOJOGINS

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    I don't think so.

They're all gotten rid of unless they appealed I think..which should be gotten rid of after it gets rechecked. Or they're all gotten rid of together at the end. Can you imagine keeping ~500,000 scripts every year? :eek:

It doesn't really matter what percentage you got. I know you care about it, I did too for a short while, but trust me it really doesn't matter. Unless you're thinking of dropping out of school, they'll only be used as a general guideline for deciding which classes to place you in 5th year.

Just forget about the Junior Cert and start thinking of the Leaving(if you're already in 5th year).

yeh~you are right.
    just have a feeling that some subject i only 1 or two percent from the next grade!.
    thank you so much for your suggestions and help !

• Advertisement
Advertisement