Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yeats college christmas revision courses

Options
  • 24-09-2013 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭

Anybody done these or is doing these this christmas? Are they worth the money?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 soupyryan13

My Brother done one at easter (missed out on the christmas one) he said it was great he needed the c3 for his course and he got it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Flickka

thelad95 wrote: »
    Anybody done these or is doing these this christmas? Are they worth the money?

I'm thinking about it... Definitely planning on doing the one at Easter but wasn't sure if they cover the same things in the 2. Same notes etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭if832uspx4eogt

What are the hours for it like?
    My cousin went there for 6th year and she was there till all hours of the night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Flickka

What are the hours for it like?
    My cousin went there for 6th year and she was there till all hours of the night!

They run from 09:00 until 16:50 each day covering 5 subjects. I'm sure the hours differ for people who are there full time.

Advertisement