Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Parking near Henry St

Options
  • 30-08-2011 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am starting work soon on Henry Street near the Garda Station, does anyone know the best/cheapest places for parking midweek? I'm thinking maybe the Dock Rd?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

There is a place in Lower Hartstonge street thats meant to be cheap but I don't have first hand expierience of it. Might be worth a call.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

h3000 wrote: »
    There is a place in Lower Hartstonge street thats meant to be cheap but I don't have first hand expierience of it. Might be worth a call.

That's the Mount Kennett car park. They are open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Think it is €1.60 per hour or €12 per day.

They used to have weekly and monthly rate as well.

Edit: yep parkopedia says those prices are correct.

Here is a link to the parkopedia page for the side of town you are talking about. Has all the car parks and some of their rates.

http://www.parkopedia.ie/parking/mount_kennett_limerick/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

You can get a weekly ticket for the Steamboat Quay carpark for around €15.

Advertisement