Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Oooh Merc E200s Sport!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Looks like a heap of shít to me. I can see it was an ex-taxi too going by those stickers on the centre console in the back of the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Longrangedriver

Usually parked outside houses with runners over telephone wires or with dodgy mobile number in vinyl text on rear window. Not to be seen in at ERU check points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Max_Damage wrote: »
    Looks like a heap of shít to me.

Hahaha:D, did ya read the description ''Nice clean luxury car at bargain price............''

Wont be the last time someone will be taken for a ride with this car:D

-VB-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Volvoboy wrote: »
    Wont be the last time someone will be taken for a ride with this car:D

Well, if Longrangedriver is correct, they'll probably be taken for a ride in the boot of the car!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

What a lemon of a car! At leastr it has aircon though, very unusual for a car thats 12 years old.

• Advertisement
Advertisement