Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should Kevin O'Higgins be honoured by this state?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

You forgot the bit about him being red in colour, having two horns and a tail.

Grow Up and stop just reading just so called republican literature

Sarcasm and personal attacks aren't worthy of this forum. If you wish to refute his points, do so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭Farmer Pudsey

No
    mod9maple wrote: »
    Sarcasm and personal attacks aren't worthy of this forum. If you wish to refute his points, do so.

If you read all the thread you will see that I have refuted point like JRG has posted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭Jesus.

No
    Pudsey do you think a member of the Royal family should be invited to the 2016 celebrations?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Jolly Red Giant

If you read all the thread you will see that I have refuted point like JRG has posted.

Pudsey thinks all I do is read 'republican' literature - shows how little attention you were actually paying if you think that is what I do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭Farmer Pudsey

No
    Jesus. wrote: »
    Pudsey do you think a member of the Royal family should be invited to the 2016 celebrations?

I would see no issue with it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭DarkyHughes

NO. I'm glad the IRA got him for executing 77 Republicans for British imperial interests , pitty they didn't get W.T while they were at it.

Advertisement