Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Horizon Update

• 22-08-2014 8:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

After 3 weeks of use my horizon box stopped working, so I was given a new one, I was told by the engineer to update it, problem is I have updated it about 5 times now, it seems to go through successfully and the box reboots, but I can't see any difference, the version number does not seem to change - ends in 13. I also notice it at times in standby updating or doing something via the LCD screen, any ideas? Also it's just started broadcasting a new SSD for wifihotspots which I can't seem able... to disable.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

Whats the full version number ? the box does automatic updates, theres no reason for you to have triggered it several times over.

The box rebooting in standby is completely normal, it does updates of guide etc when in standby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Kurn

1b-267.02.0_v1.28_16777513 this morning I've noticed it reboot 5 times while in standby the fans going nuts too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

Yes, that's the old code number, If you are in dublin your box should get the new code tomorrow.

This is taken from the UPC forum post regarding the dates of the upgrades.

We want to let you know that as of this morning, all Horizon customers outside Dublin will receive an updated software code (version: 1b-3172.011.1:m18.0_130_56.0).

Customers in Dublin will receive the same new code from next Tuesday, August 26. Customers who were on the recent trial already have this code – so there is no further action required from them.

Advertisement