Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season accommodation

Options
  • 21-08-2014 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just thinking out loud to myself. Anyone that's done a season in Austria before, where did you stay or did you leave it up to your employer to arrange?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

Hi,

Just thinking out loud to myself. Anyone that's done a season in Austria before, where did you stay or did you leave it up to your employer to arrange?

Cheers
    Employer accommodation is normally well, grim! Cramped and sharing 2/3 to a room of your lucky! Your bed does not make income :)

Have a look at the tourist board for your village of choice and ask about season accommodation also any realtor in the village, there is normally a supply it varies depending on where you are looking from €500 PM- 1,600 for a studio/1 bed sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

Cheers Fattes. I discovered the Tirol snowcard today. It's really got me thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

I know a few Kiwi lads who live in London and rent a place well a bloody spiffy chalet in Chamonix (Agentierre)for the season.

They fly out when they can rent it to friends occasionally and normally it costs them a few hundred quid a month by the time they have sub let it on peak weeks

Advertisement