Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nook HD+ refurbished for £75 Morgan Computers

Options
  • 21-08-2014 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

From HKUD

Nook HD+ from morgan computers on ebay.
    its refurbished A1 with 3 months warranty.

Free delivery to UK so it only involves another €3.95 from PM.

I Bought from their main site last year without issue

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Plenty of battery issues with these - check the forums etc
    I had one fail after a week.
    The second unit is ok but nowhere near the claimed life since the various nook software updates.
    Great spec on the screen, but a risk...

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭breathn

I bought one from Morgan Computers. Nice hardware and it arrived quickly to parcel motel.

The nook firmware is the worst thing ever. I can't believe how awful it is, the device stutters and hangs worse than the €32 junk android tablet I bought. Apps become unresponsive, chrome randomly stops accepting touch input until I kill the app. Books in the Nook store app are sometimes super laggy like I tap a picture in a book and nothing happens and I continue reading and 10 seconds later the picture suddenly loads full screen, etc.

Might put cyanogenmod on it when it gets stable because the hardware is nice.

Advertisement