Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOBS IN WATERFORD.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

I haven't heard a peep.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 zebra123

I haven't heard a peep.

thats a strange one they might call u today

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭SimonClarke

I got one of the places (although havent a clue how many were being offered).. The way to divide a decimal or number by a decimal smaller than 1 is to move the decimal place on the divider to the right until you have a whole number, then move the decimal on the number being divided the same number of places to the right and divide the two as you would divide normally to get the answer..

I got one of the places (although havent a clue how many were being offered).. The way to divide a decimal or number by a decimal smaller than 1 is to move the decimal place on the divider to the right until you have a whole number, then move the decimal on the number being divided the same number of places to the right and divide the two as you would divide normally to get the answer..

last time i done maths was my leaving cert lol! u going to newbridge tomorrow?

Yea heading up in the morning..

• Advertisement

Did ye both get your offers yesterday?

Yea heading up in the morning..

cool trying to organise who can bring me up i cant drive stuck now cos i dont know where im going

ya i got the call an hour and half after the interview

Yea about half an hour after i left the place.. just before 1pm i think

Dam, I'm giving up hope so. Well done to ye.

• Advertisement

zebra123 wrote: »
    cool trying to organise who can bring me up i cant drive stuck now cos i dont know where im going

I'm probably taking a train if you want to join? Gets up to newbridge at 8:33 and then a quick taxi out to the RDC with time to spare..

I'm probably taking a train if you want to join? Gets up to newbridge at 8:33 and then a quick taxi out to the RDC with time to spare..

here ill send u a pm was going to take the train ya that be grand with me at least i know someone lol knowing me i get lost lol

Don't give up so easily, they mentioned that their ardkeen branch needed staff too so you might get a call yet..

dont give up yet

• Registered Users Posts: 40 guitarist14

Just finished my second interview in eishtec, anyone know what the general response time from there to let you know if you got it or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,506 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Maxol/Mace on the Dunmore road looking for experienced staff. Hand your CV into the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭deadybai

Maxol/Mace on the Dunmore road looking for experienced staff. Hand your CV into the store.

do you know if this a full time or part time position?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,506 ✭✭✭Speak Now

deadybai wrote: »
    do you know if this a full time or part time position?

It doesnt say. Get the impression its more than one job. Place is flying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

I got an email from hartley people today they are looking for a forklift driver

"We are currently looking for a Forklift Driver to complete a 2 month contract assignment with a client of ours in Waterford (this may extend beyond two months).
    We are looking for candidates with a current / valid High Reach Forklift licence PLUS recent relevant experience using a forklift.
    If you think you have these skills and you would be interested in having a conversation about this role, we would be delighted to hear from you.
    You can send a return mail or call our office on 051-878813 and ask for Fergal or Audrey.
    Best regards,
    Fergal Hartley
    Hartley People Recruitment"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Ardkeen Quality Foodstore are looking for Deli staff. Info on their facebook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Anyone out there have a group interview with Eishtec for Customer Service role?

Had an interview last week and got called for a group interview this week, so I'm just wondering if anyone out there took part in it before so I can know what to expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 guitarist14

Anyone out there have a group interview with Eishtec for Customer Service role?

Had an interview last week and got called for a group interview this week, so I'm just wondering if anyone out there took part in it before so I can know what to expect.

You will be split into 2 groups and both given a phone a given a certain amount of time to find out details about it and then do a presentation as part of a team. It's pretty straight forward and you'll be observed doing so dive in and get involved as you are observed by the hr staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Shaneosexual

Anyone know anything about smart advantages? They are looking for people. Their website seems disconcertingly vague. Anybody know what they do or have any experience with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Anyone know anything about smart advantages? They are looking for people. Their website seems disconcertingly vague. Anybody know what they do or have any experience with them?

Its door to door for airtricity

Commission based

12 hours a day(roughly), 6 days a week

You wont make enough to survive out there. They play mind games trying to convince you that you will have the world its young people who tend to fall for them most. I suggest you avoid them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Airtricity door to door sales? I'd rather bend over and get shafted by yer fat wan in the dole office wearing a strap on.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Subway Ardkeen looking for staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dzejn111

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭deisemum

Enthusiastic assistant for Small Bakery in Waterford, it mentions several vacancies in the article

DessertFirst

http://jobsforcooks.com/j/2141

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭south

Carphone warehouse are hiring. Might be worth a look at the website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭stephen1968

hi all I work at treacys hotel and they are looking for various staff,call in and ask to speak with the General manager karl, there looking for kitchen staff night porter and front desk(intern),good luck

Advertisement