Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A thank you to DGOBS

• 17-04-2014 9:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭

I posted here earlier this week about a problem with a Baxi boiler that 3 previous guys had to walk away from as they couldnt figure it out.

The last thing i was told was to replace the boiler until DGOBS kindly offered to look at it.

Where three others failed he succeeded. A nice genuine man and a credit to himself and his trade.

your work patience and knowledge is very much appreciated.

thanks!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭shane 007

Agh jaysus, don't tell him that. He will walk with a waddle now :)

Good of you to post that all the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭jimf

jaysus now how are we supposed to put up with him

jimf wrote: »
    jaysus now how are we supposed to put up with him

I use the "ignore" button.

It's that bloody cape he's started wearing that winds me up, be a shame if he catches it in the van door.

gary71 wrote: »

It's that bloody cape he's started wearing that winds me up, be a shame if he catches it in the van door.

Now there's a sight, DGOBS with a cape & you with a mattress & a ladder in the back of your van.
    Definitely deserves an hmmm....

(Don't worry, I know, I know.... weeks holiday....)

photos please that should bring him back to earth

• Advertisement

photos please that should bring him back to earth

I would but he had his undies on the outside of his pants again and it wasn't pretty:(

I would but he had his undies on the outside of his pants again and it wasn't pretty:(

could have been worse speedos come to mind :cool:

could have been worse speedos come to mind :cool:

Why does this always come back to haunt Gary?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sq_-JV4OZ8

shane 007 wrote: »
    Why does this always come back to haunt Gary?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sq_-JV4OZ8

mind that cherry its due to pop

Advertisement