Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs and Places for not out guy to meet gay mature males

Options
  • 28-07-2015 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Basically im not out and am looking to meet more mature gay males for friendship and a bit of crack looking for pubs were it is possible to meet for a drink and chat im aware of the george and as i am not out dont want to be seen in a known gay pub no offence

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,880 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Nealons

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭nozipcode

Nealons, or Oscars when Dublin Bears do their nights. There was one on Saturday last so it might be on the 3rd Sat of every month, but check FB or Dublinbears.ie to be sure. It will be full of gay men though, mostly mature men. Who's to say someone won't know you? Less chance of it happening than in the George though. Maybe you're not ready to do the scene thing yet?
    If you go to Nealon's on any given day you won't know which men are gay and which arent, in case that's an issue. I presume it is seeing as you want to meet gay males. Not exactly sure what you're looking for to be honest.

Advertisement