Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumbing Back boiler

Options
  • 16-04-2014 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi.

I'm thinking of putting in a back boiler in the open fire I have here. It's a 3 bed semi house. It has a total of 7 rads. How do I measure the kW size I'll need for the back boiler. And also how do I measure the size of the boiler to fit my fire place eg 16" or 18" or those it matter. I'm looking in Done deal and I want to buy the right boiler. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

You might get a better answer here

• Registered Users Posts: 16,917 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I would have thought it was more of a job for a plumber & not really a diy job. Having said that whatever plumbing suppliers you plan to buy the back boiler from will do the maths for you & recomend the correct size.

Advertisement