Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Smiths, Pavement, LCD Soundsystem, Lou Reed

Options
  • 02-11-2014 3:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I'm looking to start a band. I've been in a couple back in London where I'm from but I'm here in Dublin now and I really want to get making music again. As a singer who grew up with some great guitarists I needed little more than the nucleus of an idea and had friends who would help me turn what I had into something more. Looking once again for creative individuals of a collaborative spirit, I need you and together we can be more than the sum of our parts, like the republic of ireland soccer team... only better and definitely more fun. The title indicates some key influences which will give an idea of what i tap my foot to and hopefully you do too. Guitars, bass, Keys/synth, Drums I need you all. I would love to create original music with you, record, play live and do something memorable. Thanks for your time and hope to hear back.
    Mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭DJ Feego

Hey Mark
    Any recordings?
    Damien

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭MojoRisinnnn

Would be interested, good influences you've listed, any recordings? I play drums btw

Advertisement