Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Songwriter looking to expand project

Options
  • 07-11-2014 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi Folks,

Im 35 years old . Ive written the guts of an album for guitar and vocals , Im looking for any musicians who may want to experiment on my music and bring it forward.Im looking for guitarist , percussion, violin , cello, pianist , female vocalist , etc ,
    My influnces are mainly , Ray Lamontagne ,Damien Rice, Mick Flannery ,The Frames , Portishead, Rufus Wainright , I think some of my tracks would sound great electronic.

I can send a link with some of my recordings to anyone who might be interested

I live in Waterford but I work in Wexford so if anyone from these areas might be interested in starting a "project" like this , let me know on this and I can forward you my email

Cheers
    John

Advertisement